* Name: Beom Sun CHUNG (MD)
Beom Sun CHUNG is a Teaching Assistant in Department of Anatomy, Ajou University School of Medicine, Suwon, South Korea. He received his MD degree from Soonchunhyang University, Cheonan, South Korea. He is interested in anatomy research using sectioned images of cadaver.
* E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Homepage: anatomy.co.kr
* Address: Department of Anatomy, Ajou University School of Medicine, Worldcup-ro 164, Suwon, Republic of Korea / 16499 (Direction to Department of Anatomy, Ajou University School of Medicine)
* Date of birth: Sep. 12, 1989
MD: Soonchunhyang University (Mar. 2, 2008 - Feb. 20, 2014)
MS/PhD: Graduate School, Ajou University School of Medicine (Mar. 2, 2014 -)
Teaching Assistant: Department of Anatomy, Ajou University School of Medicine (Mar. 2, 2014 -)
* Articles (PDF files of the Visible Korean articles can be downloaded in Visible Korean in articles.)
1. Chung BS, Chung MS: Free manual of the cadaver dissection modifiable by other anatomists. Anat Sci Int 90: 201-202, 2015.
2. Chung BS, Shin DS, Brown P, Choi J, Chung MS: Virtual dissection table including the Visible Korean images, complemented by free software of the same data. Int J Morphol 33: 440-445, 2015.
3. Chung BS, Koh SB, Park EM, Song MG, Lee SE, Jeon TH, Cho SK, Chung MS: A guide book for children and adolescents to experience anatomy and clinics. Korean J Phys Anthropol 28: 79-85, 2015.
4. Chung BS, Chung MS, Park JS: Six walls of the cavernous sinus identified by sectioned images and three dimensional models. World Neurosurg 84: 337-344, 2015.
5. Chung BS, Chung MS: Contributions of the comic strips on scientific articles. Sci Ed 2(2): 92-95, 2015.
6. Chung BS, Chung MS: Role playing. Sci Ed 2: 100-102, 2015.
7. Kim BC, Chung MS, Park HS, Shin DS, Park JS: Accessible and informative sectioned images and surface models of the maxillofacial area for orthognathic surgery. Folia Morphol 74: 346-351, 2015.
8. Shin DS, Lee S, Park HS, Lee S-B, Chung MS: Segmentation and surface reconstruction of a cadaver heart on Mimics software. Folia Morphol 74: 372-377, 2015.
9. Shin DS, Chung MS: Virtual movement of the ankle and subtalar joints using cadaver surface models. Int J Morphol 33: 888-894, 2015.
10. Chung BS, Park JS, Jang HG, Chung MS: Software to browse the pictures of two knees in diverse states of dissection, flexion and rotation. Int J Morphol 33: 1009-1015, 2015.
11. Saker E, Tardieu GG, Alonso F, Chung BS, Fisahn C, Loukas M, Oskouian RJ, Tubbs RS. The Forgotten Lumbocostal Ligament: Anatomical Study with Application to Thoracolumbar Surgery.
* Business card in Chinese
16499 / ÓÞùÛÚÅÏÐ â©ê«ã¼ WorldcupÖØ 164 ä¬ñ½ÓÞùÊÎè ì¢Î¡ÓÞùÊ ú°ÜøùÊÎçãø
ÁÖ¼Ò: ¼ö¿ø½Ã ¿ùµåÄÅ·Î 164 ¾ÆÁÖ´ëÇÐ±³ ÀÇ°ú´ëÇÐ ÇØºÎÇÐ±³½Ç / 16499 (Ã£¾Æ¿À½Ã´Â ±æ)